Improvements and Property Updates
- Two new HVAC systems installed in attic and basement – top of the line
- Two new Trion Air Bear filter systems for interior air quality
- New Kenmore Elite 30 cu inch refrigerator
- New Whirlpool Washer and Dryer
- New Bosch dishwasher
- New insinkerator
- Upgraded electric in basement and 1st floor locations
- Installed a new gas hot water heater
- Painted interior and exterior
- Refinish hard wood floors on 2nd and 1st floors.
- New family room carpet on 1st floor
- Refinished the exterior decks
- Replaced the East facing clapboard and trim of the house on the second and third floor.
- Installed three new Anderson windows on the East side of the house above the porch roof.
- Installed new lighting and switches throughout the basement level increasing the usability of the space.
- Created a locked storage area in the basement for owners items. The area was dry rocked to improve the general space.
- Re-Painted the basement floor and walls.
- Installed a new heavy duty pull down stairs for safe access to the attic area for storage.
- Installed a new kitchen sink faucet.
- Preventative seasonal maintenance on the HVAC systems in the attic and basement.
- Upgraded internet for the house.
- Teak furniture refinished.
- Purchased and installed new back deck furniture..
- New Umbrellas and new grill for the back deck.
- Refinished the decks.
- New valves and parts for the hot tub.
- Extensive interior and exterior painting.
- Deck enlarged and leveled for hot tub.
- New vegetable garden with rabbit and deer proof fence installed.
- Deck expanded and improved.
- New landscaping improvements.
- New couch for the family room.
- New alarm system installed
- New trees and landscaping added.
- Back decks installed.
- Landscaping professionally installed.
- In ground irrigation installed.
- Lawn installed and seeded.
- Purchased the land and foundation from Frank Busher – this is the 3rd house to be built in the development.
- House is constructed by Bushers Company
- Environmental Foam is placed in all walls – 12″ of fiberglass batting is placed in cieling of the 2nd floor.
- House wired with CAT5 cabling.
- Alarm System
- Extensive landscaping starts with 6″ of loam trucked in for seeded lawn.